Radio Frequency Systems line of high-performance HELIFLEX® coaxial cable connectors are characterized by excellent gas tightness and extremely low losses. HELIFLEX® connectors can be installed with basic hand tools. Tab flange of outer connection and use of o-ring sealing simplifies installation of the connector.
RFS connectors are fully tested for mechanical and electrical compliance to specifications. HELIFLEX® connectors have excellent electrical values and provide outstanding performance for the most demanding applications. The RFS connector design provides maximum sealing integrity and gas tightness.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• Easy installation utilizing only basic hand tools.
• Tab flare of outer contact attachment means quick and simple installation.
No need for sealing compound. The connector is ready for pressurization immediately after
installed to the cable.
• Excellent gas tightness. Overpressure for increased voltage handling is maintained throughout
• Outstanding VSWR performance improves overall system performance.
• Totally waterproof, assures safe, long term operation in the harshest of environments.
• RoHS (EU) and CRoHS (China) compliant, can be used on a global basis.