12-port sector antenna, 4x 698–896 and 8x 1695–2360 MHz, 65° HPBW, 6x RET.
- Features a downtilt range of 0-10° to provide for improved interference performance
- Features broadband Low Band (698-896 MHz) and High Band (1695-2360 MHz) arrays for 4T4R (4X MIMO) capability for Band 14, AWS, PCS and WCS applications.
- Non-stacked high band array design provides higher gain and narrower vertical beamwidth than traditional antenna designs.
- Independent tilt for all arrays.
- Array configuration provides capability for 4T4R (4x MIMO) on Low band and Dual 4T4R (4x MIMO) on High band
- Optimized SPR performance across all operating bands
- Excellent wind loading characteristics
- Supports re-configurable antenna sharing capability enabling control of the internal RET system using up to two separate RET compatible OEM radios