• RADIAFLEX® functions as a distributed antenna to provide communications in tunnels, mines
and large building complexes and is the solution for any application in confined areas.
• Slots in the copper outer conductor allow a controlled portion of the internal RF energy to be
radiated into the surrounding environment. Conversely, a signal transmitted near the cable
will couple into the slots and be carried along the cable length.
• RADIAFLEX® is used for both one-way and two-way communication systems and because of
its broadband capability, a single radiating cable can handle multiple communication systems
• This RADIAFLEX® radiating cable utilize a low-loss cellular polyethylene foam dielectric and a
corrugated copper outer conductor which offers a combination of remarkable flexibility, high
strength and excellent electrical performance.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• Broadband radiating cable supporting all wireless application between 75 MHz to 6000 MHz
• Ideally suited for application that require low bending radii
• Robust radiating cable operational under all enviromental conditions as e.g. harsh tunnels or