3M™ Heat Shrink Tubing FP-301 is a general purpose, thin wall tubing that provides a balance of electrical, physical and chemical properties, making it ideal for industrial and military applications. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides flame retardant insulation for 600V rated applications. It has a flexible polyolefin construction that offers moisture seal protection.
3M™Heat Shrink Tubing FP-301 is color coded for quick and easy identification of the wire. This split resistant, flame retardant tubing is used as shrink fit, electrical insulation over cable splices or terminations. The high expansion ratio tubing is mechanically tough, easily markable and resists cold flow. It is ideal for lightweight wire harness covering, fire resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging. It withstands temperatures of 67 to 275 degrees F ( 55 to 135 degrees C). UL Listed, SAE AS23053/5, Class 1, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Balances electrical, physical and chemical properties for various industrial and military applications
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Suitable for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
- Made of flexible polyolefin
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C)
- Flame-retardant tubing is rated for 600V applications